Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Blog optimization tips to be accepted by adsense


Seeing many who asked me to share a knowledge about how to receive Google Adsense 100% so I made the article on my blog. Surely all are curious because now it is difficult to be accepted by Google Adsense. Maybe I should tell you how I registered google adsense that I made until I received this.
First I made this blog directly to make many articles. well then I want to be adsense again. after I registered my blog to google adsense, but a very long response by the google made me want to say rude. Then I just leave it not messing around with my blog for about 2 months. Then I have the initiative to register my blog with Google AdSense again. so I registered it again with google adsense. eh suddenly I waited for about 3 days it turned out that there was an email approve.
So lucky I got another google adsense account just for free. for those of you who want to follow in my footsteps, let's look at my learning. need a high level of focus so you can understand it. but with a calm atmosphere so that the material is easily understood.


1. Blogs Must Have Enough Age
  Although this is actually not entirely I believe, but this did happen to me. I first registered this blog for about 1-2 weeks to google adsense, it turns out that google adsense does not respond to anything to me. but after I let this blog like my story, I suddenly received it on google adsense.
2. Update Article
   At the time of review of Google Adsense you must update your article continuously. the maximum is updating the article 3-5 articles. if I were to update the article only 1 article then received adsense.
3. Create a Contact Us, Disclaimer, DKK Menu
    For you to remember remember to make a disclaimer menu, about me, and his friends. well this must be installed because it will affect the acceptance of your google adsense.
4. Homemade Articles
    You just see the article that I made on this blog. All are writings of my own, of course. for you if you want to be accepted by google adsense, of course you have to create articles with your own typing. No need to think about how many words you make but you have to make the article with your heart.
5. Register to Google Web Master
    Although this is quite simple in my opinion, but I'm sure if you are careful, your blog will definitely be registered to Google web master. For now you have to register it to Google web master. but if you first want to be registered or not yes certainly accepted.
6. Register Also To Google Annalytic
    If this one must be missed by you, create a google analytic account then register your blog on the google analytic. after that you can register your blog on google adsense. regarding analytics I do not really understand the article I just registered my blog for granted.
7. Create as few labels as possible
   What I mean here is to make your label by making it less. for example you make an article about how to cook rice. You have to make your label with the name of rice only, don't add it to the tutorial or something.
8. Pictures in the article
   Make a picture that is in the same article as the article's title. well for example the article about fried rice means that the picture in the article must have fried rice like that.
9. Use Lightweight Templates
    If you want to be registered in Google Adsense you can use a lightweight template. I first used Viomagz but it was not accepted. after I replace the template as I use it on this blog directly approved by google adsense. if you are interested in contact me via email by buying it for 50,000 friends.
Maybe that's what I can share here. example of my blog, surely you will go to Google Adsense approve. if anyone feels confused add your comment below. The secret trick is just don't rush to register a new domain into Google Adsense. and make your blog as good as good as you want to apply to register google adsense. Sorry because this article also made me less than the maximum because I was still busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment